I thought the same thing.. literally.
I was out one day and my friends boyfriend was drinking it. I tried it and obviously liked the taste, but never really looked into it. I was like eeeh it sounds like sugary water, not really my style. I’ll just eat a watermelon if I’m really in the mood for one.
WRONG. WRONG. I WAS SO WRONG.
Then one day strolling through Whole Foods I came across this pretty little bottle. And obviously, being in Whole Foods, ( I could spend forever and a day in that place ) I picked it up to read what it was all about. I take my phone out and research shit all the time in that store, like that annoying girl who stands in the middle of the aisle staring at her phone. Ya. That’s me. But for good reasons. I feel like I learn more in that place than I did in college. So, WTRMLN WTR? Ya. Research was legit.
First of all – the bottle is amazing. I mean come on. REALISTICALLY who doesn’t love a cute, fun bottle to drink out of? Seriously. It’s adorable.
Better yet? Inside the cutest bottle ever is gooooood tasting stuff.
It isn’t one of those gross drinks you want to gag while trying to get it down because you know it’s good for you. It actually has a good taste.
1. All the sugar is natural – no added sugar is always a win.
2. POTASSIUM. My eyes love that word. I see it and automatically start researching. Potassium is a must for keeping normal water balance in your body and I actually didn’t know this until a did my research on Potassium last year and found out how much it actually does for the body. It does way more than just help with water balance but I was feeling bloated a ton and I ended up really digging deep to figure out ways to reduce bloating and a huge one was water retention due to the lack of Potassium. 4,700 milligrams a day is recommended for adults. 550 mg of Potassium in an 8 fl oz serving of WTRMLN WTR.
3. It’s jam packed with antioxidants. Can’t go wrong there.
4. It contains L-Citrulline. YUP so these bad boys even help when you work out and you want to keep that blood flowing and reduce that lactic acid build up.
5. MY FAVORITE PART – THEY CONTAIN LEMON. Lemon water is my all time go to every single day. I drink hot lemon water the second I wake up, lemon water throughout the day, and another hot one before bed. I’m fully addicted. So this containing fresh lemon was a game changer for me.
I highly suggest you try them. Cute, tasty, and pretty damn good for you
You can even order them on amazon!
I love new finds, shout out your favs!